Re: xfx POP3 question.

  • Subject: Re: xfx POP3 question.
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:00:00 +0000

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:08:06 +0100, James Traynor <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=KSoQSYN3LFAMjNW0Ebjd5QKlZvj1wIE1nbb6wZGB_oHz9HpgzWwQXKgnazWrbNyt-gMUkEKx">james@m...</a>>
wrote:

>1,when a mail.incoming.new is sent I have no idea which account it came
>from as the to address can often be wrong. Could something be done with
>sub address here? like pop3.servername:pop3servername.accountname

That one was been implemented last year sometime! I, errr, ummm, just
never got around to finishing it off. Oops... I do need to wrap up
this latest build for you, but I've not yet got around to GUI-ifying
it.

>2,Current I have one mail sitting in the third account.
>Availablemailpollingfreq=120 and so is mailstatus. However not seeing
>anything other than mail.incoming.new messages.

120 means 120 minutes IIRC. That might be why it's not doing anything.
It was intended to be much more intermittent as it's a list of
everything that's currently available in case you missed a .NEW
message.

>3,OSDpop3. What I would like to happen is that certain slimp3s get
>display messages for certain accounts. So say the one in the kitchen
>receives all messages but the one in the bedroom only displays messages
>from one account. Could this kind of thing be added to emailosd or...
>Still not going to work currently because of 1, above :-(

Something like that is in hand, but hasn't reached the top of the list
yet.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=ODLil6hPO4BN5a-2uFyGzksG-nvo0Ve8Qz3oJAOEnljkXK7fgh67YBLiBbTv99n1u5C_ccnqcHlizcOBu0mp">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net