xfx POP3 question.

  • Subject: xfx POP3 question.
  • From: James Traynor
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:08:00 +0000

Stuart,

Starting to get a bit more adventurous with the POP3 checker.
I now have it checking 4 separate email accounts all on the same server.
All configured and 'working' but..

1,when a mail.incoming.new is sent I have no idea which account it came
from as the to address can often be wrong. Could something be done with
sub address here? like pop3.servername:pop3servername.accountname

2,Current I have one mail sitting in the third account.
Availablemailpollingfreq=120 and so is mailstatus. However not seeing
anything other than mail.incoming.new messages.

3,OSDpop3. What I would like to happen is that certain slimp3s get
display messages for certain accounts. So say the one in the kitchen
receives all messages but the one in the bedroom only displays messages
from one account. Could this kind of thing be added to emailosd or...
Still not going to work currently because of 1, above :-(

Just trying to keep your todo list full!

James