Re: Slim Conduit Feature request

  • Subject: Re: Slim Conduit Feature request
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:50:00 +0000

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:30:13 +0100, Stuart Booth
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=cdLy4pVhM3JKFP6-K73EvcYXMaw9eZQ9hGB-tfRKiSmJtf4FKOnKyfbSwA1OcY_QUWI_LI1dRfBk0u_x7qIXNw">lists@x...</a>>
wrote:

Ack, that's not quite right. I missed a sentence:

>So now you can say that any OSD message will be displayed in 2 line
>(single height) mode, using the brightest display setting.

Or it could display in double height text mode using some chosen
brightness setting if it needed to.

>In this
>mode the 2 separate lines of text in the xAP OSD message are
>concatenated together into one longer message. This will take hold on
>the Slim for the duration of the display message. You might have the
>display set in 'dark' mode, completely off, and it will then light up
>when an OSD message it sent to it.

Any and all of this is possible, it's all optional, and you can just
use one bit of it rather than all if you so desire. It's meant to be
flexible. Hopefully it's easy to use!

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=sIIGCFINXYtSAt5DglGCiuSzUdv6hIxtTeP5gJ72UGZiYOh9nJzHjWTr5gFC997nSwZS3rzsUkddk7LyK2Ya3Fpe">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net