Re: xAP Website Updates?

  • Subject: Re: xAP Website Updates?
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 15:41:00 +0000

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:22:00 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=dK5lXvx5n1lXYKtdbafd-_oYW5-_J6y_k1ZgFW6Uwq_nOkVDbTVBPTQZkiquQFulayHECCD6c_FD_-G9t53xhbSj">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

>There is a new xAP website 'any day now' - I think the news section on
the
>current site was not maintained and people chose to post their own news
on
>their own sites ( or on one of the lists, as I do) rather than
co-ordinate
>on the central site.

Should we formalise the process of submitting news? I'd certainly be
more than happy to update another site with relevant postings from my
own site.

Getting the initial stuff in is the hard work, and I failed in that
before, wrt submitting a list of downloads. But I'm in the process of
updating my own site with a new application categories (don't go
looking just yet, it isn't all sorted yet). If necessary I'll update
my Web Packager tool to automate that update as well, especially if
there's a web interface I can invoke.

How does it work over on Mark McCall's HA site? Do folks submit their
own stories and Mark approves them?

I suppose I'd submit the headline paragraph from my own site to the
xAPAutomation.org site and then link back there for the full details,
which sometimes get a bit waffle, as you may have noticed in my style
in general. :-p

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=sltdhKUxdLLnFENwjaqWKgz9Oo11CiVC2B_lJxH2nrysbq4xv4kykfo-Ara7DmyGGfThQjXeVhgjCfOnK8S4mg">stuart@x...</a>