xAP Listener

  • Subject: xAP Listener
  • From: Paul Barrett
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:44:00 +0000

Hi All

I have just setup the following from Stuart's site

Hub Service
POP3 Mailbox Monitor Service
New Email OSD Service
xAP Listener

I changed the "DisplayHeartbeats" option to "false" but
the Heartbeat
messages are still displayed.
I am probably missing something but I can't see it.

Any hints?

Regards
Paul