Re: xAP weather NOW: xAP news

  • Subject: Re: xAP weather NOW: xAP news
  • From: max_adamiec
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:28:00 +0000

I've dowmloaded xAPnews now, as a temporary fix do you know of
anywhere I can get a RSS/RDF feed with local weather?

Both xAPnews and xAPweather are very nice by the way.

Max

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=6JX9XsAXRgWupDFYE6PPhJVGuv7j-8xx2tGqdFzN1TjEWwezC_1XqbbAnRviWGHSBvfnCKjHzPRaLK-s__z4H4FFOm_3">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=jj8dKihMPYQvp4cGc_7nVD_ElvzgOK-Cuwbx4CedOFZltElYwV4gbWZ8tQGW6YcO6WzHq1GUci8vjnXq8UQiWyRy8zTUmL0iCm5VF5O0a8cqlI-xLw">xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>