Updated xAPFramework.net

  • Subject: Updated xAPFramework.net
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:04:00 +0000

Hi Folks,

I've uploaded a new build of my xAPFramework.net software development
kit. Primarily this includes support for all of James Traynor's
current xAP message schema over at:

This makes a fair old set of xAP message schema that are now supported
directly:

* Weather Reports
* News Reports
* PC Status
* SMS Messaging
* Ping
* Whole House Audio (All formats + SliMP3 extensions)
* On-Screen Display (OSD) (TiVo, SliMP3)
* CallerID (CID) + Meteor extensions
* Internet Dialup Connection

In addition there's new support for indexed message block names too.
All of this is only of any real interest for xAP software development
though, as none of the apps have been updated as yet. No real need.

Full gory details can be found here:

Next up? ... I can't make my mind up, there are so many things needed
doing!

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=SDfHdOmsonEI8TBcLisldL3HCkgGIsKgiCXGuc5jkAn2vrZbwTTmCHQ_gvUgfKYqpT8wXdmxDHGbMTzSYzM5nw">stuart@x...</a>