Re: Request for Documentation :-(

  • Subject: Re: Request for Documentation :-(
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:40:00 +0000

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:58:58 -0000, "Mark McCall"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=6oi_0XKuE1cp0iUkAVQB_ll663J9_dnzURsMtBFQM6G936V3JTn1S2wjDKczeblYpcaDpDXkFbJkDRrxLsC_">lists@a...</a>>
wrote:

>> I'm increasingly being approached by end users asking "how do
I get
>> started", that is, started as users/installers rather than
developers!

>Hmmmm...well yes....it's months ago that I tried to get this done.

:-) Well I'm quite willing to answer any questions you have when you're
writing
it...

<cheeky grin>

Sorry, been busy writing code, not enough time left for the other
stuff.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=uVkQ-euOuFHYe7nbVwmMZtL56qENFa_Qd-gniQn4CL5jQPwsAHhf-9BjhM1mGpzlo19mXcKrmhgB5aceQA">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net