Request for Documentation :-(

  • Subject: Request for Documentation :-(
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:48:00 +0000

Hi all,

I'm trying to put some documentation together - basically a series of
beginner's HOWTOS to do simple "scenarios" like:

- Install xAP News so it displays on a SliMP3

- Install xAP POP3 so new messages display on a TiVo

- Install xAP News AND xAP POP3 so both display on a SliMP3
(including how to determine which displays when)

Would any kind volunteers like to write a series of "bullet
points"
for these. I will pretty them up and get them posted.

I'm increasingly being approached by end users asking "how do I get
started", that is, started as users/installers rather than developers!

I don't have any display devices other than PCs, so the whole
TiVo/SliMP3 is foreign territory to me.

Regards,

Mark Harrison
<a