RE: Re: Network interface card required for xAP.

  • Subject: RE: Re: Network interface card required for xAP.
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:51:00 +0000

There is a workaround published on the xPL list - would be interested to
know if that works for you Gary.

Stuart - a question - when you route traffic from the hub to the
applications do you use the loopback (127...) address or the actual
assigned
address of the NIC ??

xAP may be a little different to xPL in this regard.

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=p4JnbUC2PWjXVSKCipmht8DcWWdGXoF8HyvMmRF2v6aSWmcZ48NldQ5u-unnt5T57VpTR3Ea1LzfR0vvYsIX">lists@x...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=mSawJV09tULkyjRmrGH5EzaKOoS8K0I7Q0geJpIlWmvdneUOtk3gU6IZEdxhaDKKr5OnCW-6TYT6CFW4FAlHDL1aCW5W1r4wzQ">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=NPHkwGY2LC8U7FLO0QDqtIKdIolZXLzFq-sZyBI60yBWzK391X7KOrcViMN9GY-fdekwSKd_fG0TMA">questuk1@h...</a>>