MSN automation group

  • Subject: MSN automation group
  • From: someone who cares
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:07:00 +0000

Automation Consulting Engineering Services, Inc. has recently become
a SCADAPack Integrator. SCADAPacks are ideal for electrical
distribution monitoring and control including Features and Benefits
such as a smaller size, more flexible communications, expandable I/O,
a larger memory and at a lower cost. For more information on
SCADAPack capabilities, please visit www.controlmicrosystems.com.
ACES is NOW a Silver Integrator! Automation Consulting Engineering
Services, Inc. is armed with the newest and most advanced Man-Machine
Interface (MMI) software to hit the market: CITECT. With Citect, ACES
will provide our customers reliable monitoring and control, including
reports, alarms, data logging and trends to name a few. For more
information on Citect capabilities, visit their web site at
www.citect.com.

Automation Consulting Engineering Services Inc. (ACES)
430 E. Broadway, Suite A
Farmington, NM
87401

Tel. 505-326-2424