Re: Rabbit/serial question

  • Subject: Re: Rabbit/serial question
  • From: treworgey
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 14:07:00 +0000

Kieran,

Thanks for the info. That may help to get me started and save some
time!

Cheers,

Chris Williams

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=qXRYeBnXmPZRdj5nZg1EoO4i95PENTIOnHr4AJR09M-Dc-P7TNofqS5Y0q2OirUX1K7dZ9F_JB0gXKHOiN4zpyQqlbiLoOw2">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Broadfoot, Kieran J"
<kieran.broadfoot@g...> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> there is already code for xap in java for the tini (and normal pc
usage as
> well) but it hasn't been released. Alan Shields was working on a
package
> which was I believe fairly complete and I have another package
running at
> the moment sending xap messages from my tini boards with temperature
> information around my house.
>
> I built my java code so I could test some perl code I was writing
with
> Stuart ;-)
>
> k.

available
> to create the Java code and the same code (or similar) can be used
on
> several platforms. My intention is to develop and debug on a PC
and
> then port it to the TINI. Proof will be in doing it!
>
> Also apart from the board itself minimal components are required to
> connect it to the LAN and the RS232. (This is a bit of an
assumption