FW: SliMP3 Connector

  • Subject: FW: SliMP3 Connector
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:21:00 +0000

It was really strange to come home and see weird messages changing on my
SliMP3 screens ! Spooky.

They do make great xAP display devices - Your SliMP3 connector seems to be
coming along really well - with unlimited client addressing capabilities !
Just don't play the Clash at 4AM !/

I'll have to route my Caller ID display onto your SliMP3 screens..

Kevin

A whole market in SliMP3 'Spam' filters opens up !

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=poRJW0e1ZmnQTuMFLUR2c0PUkIgdIgI9-DCfxHDEx0VxFEczHqzzLGKwY64d3emKj6ZZMPzzj9-ouTz1">lists@s...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=L3wRGOxqiJ1x8Li3-qCpyWxMAUY0sBghBE4lSxI9VBouf350y5lrkTpXQyWCLtmsqs5M402zKDxRSupkTHeDDFGlJzCN8ARWBg">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [xap_automation] SliMP3 Connector
>
> Yay! I don't know if Kevin's noticed, but I've been sending
> xAP-OSD.Display messages to one of his SliMP3s tonight via my
> xAP<->SliMP3 Connector application.
>
> <LOL> <LOL>
>
> It's kind of funky to configure the application config file to point
> to his Slim server rather than mine and have it start up listing all
> his Slims. That tickled me.
>
> I added wildcarding to my xAPFramework last night too, and updated my
> test application (which runs a series of tests on my framework code to
> ensure it's working fine) tonight. I daresay I could now modify my xAP
> message to send to all his Slims, but I doubt I'd be too popular :))
>
> I've updated the way my connector picks up Slim messages, which I'll
> detail tomorrow for those that are interested.
>
> Cheers Kevin, :)
>
> Stuart
> --
> Stuart Booth
> xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=V96wcQHKbC4MK-JHNkdcGGmm1Bsfa-zzG6G1VhqvJXHu3naUGxEbkHqVFRksreJNSBy8SOi5vj0nSEKQIzS8pw">stuart@x...</a>