RE: If ?

  • Subject: RE: If ?
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:58:00 +0000

Great stuff - James - really well done.

I use Homeseer , but maybe not as 'in depth' as you would like but
if no other seasoned use steps up to the mark & you want to ask me
some
questions then fire away - if I don't use it thoroughly enough for you then
I think a post to the UKHA list should find a large audience.

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=_QQHN_EUYrfaOzcxW6VFZ6fGGRDt67MkpiHMPQw217_ymNhRT-vgDrph-jTG2nZmPGf3zQ">james@m...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=ppXxdulgHiZile_bAtQxBUWnJ7vNJf4-uhv_r0eiRbmvg6nXYKwA2G9Zzyl-MyEDIYjvCerKOWaLwi3OrAagm7nZCCyK4y3d">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>