RE: Vote time and question...

  • Subject: RE: Vote time and question...
  • From: James
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:07:00 +0000

>I have done (A) already, and whilst....
Oh yes, you have indeed, scratch that one off the list ;-)

>Dan Hoehnen is also looking at supporting xAP within ACE
What/where is ACE?

>homeseer
I will have a good look. I'm downloading the demo at the mo. $150 ouch!

>Display schema
I like the last draft document, seems ideal to me. Time to let it rip on
the developer group?

> xAP display
I want to have a look at what ACE does. But as I have a point 510 I
will need this software at some point myself.

>BTW - do you use HomeVision ?
No, PC (win2k) server with custom vb apps glued together by xAP and
mysql. Temp,light,i/o by basic stamps networked by siteplayers.
Controlled by web, palm remote and a bit of basic ai.

So the homeseer plugin seems a good idea, I will need to play with it
for a bit to understand how it all works. I will report back.

James