Re: Vote time and question...

  • Subject: Re: Vote time and question...
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:50:00 +0000

On 26 Jun 2003 00:18:10 +0100, James <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=7hpGXenrQfaUGmicS-NvzYvHpjRDZBdXmEGzc3OXgOwVfEs85QULZBb_cMJdfmiShij1TQZujw">james@m...</a>>
wrote:

>C) Some kind of graphical xAP display inc. screensaver for point510 etc

This is the one I could use right now, and hence would be of most use
to me.

Hopefully I can get back to some of my own xAP stuff next week.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=JfgP71a3GU1Qx9XO20_uSAMEQ2kISZ6nGCwddRar4m02zcePsgscJf7qERyURa7g9qbWGGXX1YKSdtcTuQg">stuart@x...</a>