RE: www.xapautomation.org broken?

  • Subject: RE: www.xapautomation.org broken?
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 01:18:00 +0000

These broken links all refer to Patrick Lidstone's site - totally separate
to the xAPAutomation site. Patrick's site has suffered an ongoing
reliability issue - he has been absent for a while until very recently so I
expect to see these all fixed soon. The xAPAutomation site itself is pretty
well sorted.

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=UaSo1YANqjhLdi0TV3QB2EMg3QxF0oKywPvoljIuY-8yBNwOuxkPnDG9B_KtQC8x4jH3WIPvxoFeJzlMS1FLJEIiw_vmNauv">edward.mailgroup@b...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=3uQbEkzkLc_UBOskUGPgFWnSL5453h8soCJ-LzpbpugmwjDRi4m7uLcBLsKfYjFIQAY0XIRbSXhMgqP0uhR4topmbgv6YwMbrA">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>