Re: Re: xAP News released

  • Subject: Re: Re: xAP News released
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:08:00 +0000

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:52:52 -0000, "JamesTraynor" <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=LXykSAYtZqztx_yu19Zh2myeFCJ34fdgPx4f38kFUKNllJI2cD7-35PG20rTCdUDr7CT">james@m...</a>>
wrote:

>I think "type=alive" is going to haunt me. I know i deleted
it, I
>know it wasn't there, I'm starting to wonder...... nah never mind.
>It's gone now, gone for good!

:-)

>Story count issue. When this happens does the news window complain
>about a truncated messsage. It should do.

Now that you mention it ... yes it does!

> Basically with many news
>stories with links and descriptions the message hits the 1500 udp max.

Ahhhh, I thought it might be that, but I also thought it may have been
my code cutting them off somewhere too, despite it having something
like a (configurable) 8k receive buffer for messages.

>P.S. Display schema?

I was just thinking about that tonight!

Yes ... more later.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=KcdsoQA8ga3Y8eJEBaRsT1_kBcgT60MpVB5dRfo2gM4371pVR8D-0pggiTklLD8TBAg-FcElr2rL-Uvw_gyklQ">stuart@x...</a>