Re: Progress on the xAP to C-Bus gateway - MY FEEDBACK

  • Subject: Re: Progress on the xAP to C-Bus gateway - MY FEEDBACK
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 14:18:00 +0000

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:36:17 +0100, "Kevin Hawkins"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=XtGTlhHpFErGcN3Gkd4--hbKPYCRrLxRsPFs9kbZmSwnOxnhLKfsYw2RcbQPV4rSZVvq9ynpDAWSGDn8JlpYpts">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

> Well actually I've had quite a few more responses now and they've
>all been along the lines of 'wish I could afford C-Bus now but I'm
saving up
>and when I have it then I want the gateway' or ' didn't reply cos I
don't
>know enough about C-Bus or xAP yet to give constructive feedback' so
I'm
>much more enthused now.

That's pretty much me too. I'm keeping a very interested eye on this,
but frankly I'm absolutely a million miles away from getting this kind
of kit installed at home!!!

Time, Money, Inclination (DIY, not my favourite task), the usual
suspects.

// Wishing for a "Make More Spare Time" machine!
--
Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=016UJs4PuZsQuqZVJhZ2Cn4HFiBd-FeYKr0o97k7Lc8Ms8AvU_6uzFfl2Og-s8W-MwyPytI7FR3c2yOdIoBrzw">stuart@x...</a>