RE: Progress on the xAP to C-Bus gateway - MY FEEDBACK

  • Subject: RE: Progress on the xAP to C-Bus gateway - MY FEEDBACK
  • From: michael.furlong
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 03:46:00 +0000

Kevin

first I hope you got my feedback

second can you quantify the sort of feed back you received?
Was it just a lack of interest (which may be due to the limited
audience) or was it down to the cost?

Being blunt if someone can afford to install cbus then the cost of the
interface isnt a major extra expenditure.

I am still very interested in your development be it rs232 or ethernet
and I feel it could have a lot of potential as a commercial or semi
commercial offering.

cheers
Mick