RE: Re: Anyone using the CM12U under Windows 2000?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Anyone using the CM12U under Windows 2000?
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:16:00 +0000

Have checked P's xAP Meteor connector under XP and it works fine for me
Mark, although it doesn't report dialled digits. I have used P's hub.

Incidently P - if started with no command line params the default UID
adopted by the hub is invalid (blank).

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=m7ritFzKwccjMBmTyR5uSW4_p3Y_DJMCEWfw2GlZrv3rlyqTW59JyW8X-gcVUowAosgeHF7Xnj1QLWIg">mph@a...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Z4NBOYKlEvkZobITcCiWAfXYP11DTlP99-c8ECG8_M0ge4Ve4xWLtivYMyjg0Y1ITZhJkSvVgvWjesTQmeg42V5fkRkq">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>