Re: Anyone using the CM12U under Windows 2000?

  • Subject: Re: Anyone using the CM12U under Windows 2000?
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:04:00 +0000

Kevin,

Sorry for the confusion. From some of the off-list messages, it looks
like other people thought that as well.

Prior to the server crash, I was running some HomeBrew, non-xAP,
software to integrate Homevision with the MySQL database to log what
happened in the house.

I'm taking the opportunity of the "need to rebuild everything
anyway"
to move over to xAP, both control and logging, and thought I might as
well use one of the CM12Us. (I have a couple, picked up in the cheap
HomeBase sell off, where buying a CM12U kit was the cheap way to buy
an appliance module!)

And before anyone asks, it's not really viable to convert the
HomeBrew stuff to xAP - it was too dependant on a very specific
HomeVision configuration. Hence the work on the xAP -> database
gateway.

Regards,

Mark

--- In <a