Re: Anyone using the CM12U under Windows 2000?

  • Subject: Re: Anyone using the CM12U under Windows 2000?
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:12:00 +0000

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Q_N6ltMreFdrSR3EMa8uWCQ0IIxmHwzvw9wF9wRMp_JiFzEy3IKk8HJqld8fBGSvAlLBptXpN2uXTcx5z6hWxEu4n1aVH48">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Patrick Lidstone"
<patrick@l...> wrote:
> --- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Q_N6ltMreFdrSR3EMa8uWCQ0IIxmHwzvw9wF9wRMp_JiFzEy3IKk8HJqld8fBGSvAlLBptXpN2uXTcx5z6hWxEu4n1aVH48">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"mark_harrison_uk2"
<mph@a...>

> Mark, Whose app are you using?

Yours, with Stuart Booth's hub.

That interaction was working fine - I could see your App register,
hearbeat, and renew with the hub OK. I could see the incoming xAP
messages received OK in your application, and I could see your
application building, but failing to send, the serial commands for
the CM12U.

> What OS?

Windows 2000.

> I've had endless trouble getting my app to persuade
> the CM12 to recover properly from power failure. I
> think my latest effort is an improvement, if you are using
> my app, an upgrade to the latest version may help.

I had trouble with your site over the weekend. It seems to be
available to me again, so I'll get it now.

Not sure whether the problems were your site or my Internet
connection at home. A power surge caused me LOTS of problems,
including a lost Hard Disk, and a lost network card :-(

Regards,

Mark