RE: Displays and those messages....

  • Subject: RE: Displays and those messages....
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 18:45:00 +0000

Yes, forget to mention but I have been chatting with Stuart P as well and
he
put me onto these screens. If the pictures are anything to go be they are
gorgeous. I am working to get one to play with soon. I can see we will have
more discussions over the coming months.

I could build IR in but won't yet as this will be a spin off from another
project.

Early days though. At the moment I don't see a huge difference in menus and
displays. Just there is a return message from one not the other.

The graphics displays need very different software from the character ones
but I don't quite know how much just yet. Lots of learning to do.....

Ian

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=gPJZ1tXXTlrgH6VVJWwHraUb8_QCYCy6bc7PS3SJ9NDat8f35XPp0mdWHRnbeExOSWyJjqqabi37aGazMEg">lists@x...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=yMf7hSB3qcnemGeMSQbunZ5JJaEQ8o1iXIP4vu4zDKIT9xa6ZWubVRpA-12HbcxHWwUWAGiyoNQKwBbphOsvKKyPRESFx8Karw">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>
>Subject: [xap_automation] Displays and those messages....
>

>Ian B wrote:
>
>> I am just beginning to think about a 'low end device' for myself.
It will