Display Schema

  • Subject: Display Schema
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:04:00 +0000

Hi James

I am starting work on a display which uses a graphic LCD from Apollo. Have
you given any thought to making the schema cater for this or will it need a
new schema all of its own. I ask as I will support the drawing of circles,
rectangles, lines etc. It will also be possible to specify the x/y start
location of text etc. oh, and don't forget the ability to specify whether
we
are turning any given pixel in the afore mentioned commands on, off or
toggle ;-))

Just a quick spanner in the works - or not

Thanks

Ian

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=5sVTZAfvqdu8QvNP_bL4D7I38a95zIvyrUKsEHf_3byHJf-nRMLiHSiaLBO1pgdhJEXZ">james@m...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=3WiMqttJBbOvjvSrQii8mTF_yU6-cbrcuhk7h75JvKaw4-EhWCzlmZ3oV3VDEw2y1ZeJVRFEgGQl8kjwRrPJPVmsbwBGnA">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>