Re: Re: slimp3 connector-actively refused

  • Subject: Re: Re: slimp3 connector-actively refused
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:42:00 +0000

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:12:14 -0000, "max_adamiec"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=T0p9mrkXzSC9_jyEW8_bJj4tJh-JzE4OCLfBb0gdtcHTRLVo7Xkvm3N69qEPY2LLKpuFLZOcYzsdzearkuo">max@v...</a>>
wrote:

>I've set the correct port number. As you say, the server defaults to
>9001.
>Now the console reads
>slimp3 server: 192.168.1.11[192.168.1.11:9001]
>slimp3 players detected:
>unable to read data from the transport connection

Oh dear.

>Slimp3 says "cannot connect to the slimp3 server. is a server
>running at 192.168.001.011?"

But *that* suggests that the Slim Server software is no longer
working, which could tie in with the earlier error.

That latter error is a problem between the actual SliMP3 player and
the server software.

Stuart Booth
xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=sHuSaIQq7IwB3eb9a467-5Hu4rWBMbUGyk0jOgnuoxCMI-fI8cusql2yClPJbx7ZlNXknxcNV7uGr93zZvjz-SEV">stuart@x...</a>