RE: xAP and Homeseer

  • Subject: RE: xAP and Homeseer
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:54:00 +0000

Mollyology.com is a little behind the times at the moment. I am currently
updating it but I am better at building things than writing web pages. I
will let you know when it is done.

The firmware is not quite complete at the moment so I am still building
schemas as I go. Having said that the majority is there so any changes are
minor. The one and only prototype is out in the real world having some
software written for it and for testing at the moment. If you have the time
and want to play I can loan you a unit so you can work on this and see the
results at the same time. This would be kinda cool if you can. The loan
would be of the controller, relay board, LED board and all connecting wires
save the serial lead. I don't have an switch input simulator as it is
already on loan so you will be down to touching the connector pins with a
wire to simulate switch closures. Shouldn't be a problem though and worked
for me for ages.

I have also been looking at a mains capable relay board from the States
which can be connected to my controller instead of my relay board. This
would mean no opto-isolation and the other safety stuff I have on my board
but it does open up the world of switching mains to everyone. It would not
affect the software other than there may not be a full complement of relays
i.e. 6 instead of 8.

Let me know off list if you to go further with this.

Ian

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=l7Y3dR9a1CTwXgoZWVBRRuRhQNxK-9vBhUDYbquNdRaJdUo9bl9XndO4FYygPpYrVQT9_0U">james@m...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=kH0mF0UmtNAKai7z92XtfmGbeG7bi0G768pOTw7Ehp1aznMM1Xw9peE3NcqtOnzIJdsEZlkFYZnFH-sV76R8E7vOhkW0aw">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=go6Fn-n7HNgSOXYtpDB5UrLGUM4AZWEpe87jYeNLSJSiEfwnH7dRtilV1Z522RnucWib28hALymRcdh1MGC7cFliDcJLIrlWDCueJ4iX8bYG">xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>