RE: C-Bus gateway update and a picture too !

  • Subject: RE: C-Bus gateway update and a picture too !
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:57:00 +0000

PS I am now looking at including an Ethernet download manager with the
product - this will allow you to update the Rabbit from your own PC over
Ethernet - will save buying that programming cable or sending units in for
upgrade. You must use the larger 2250 processor variant though.
(Recommended
anyway).

Kevin

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=lAAXVCh9DPh1V7KTt5e2pyKbH3KWegNZDCMGEA7OKigqjvNkmUIjm6GtkvoiX_S0sgoWE7k3kKSg5ewHjXsOZpo">lists@u...</a>]