RE: Announcing xAPFramework''s first GUI application: The GUI Hub

  • Subject: RE: Announcing xAPFramework''s first GUI application: The GUI Hub
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:18:00 +0000

Looking really professional - well done - and I even learned about some
screens I haven't experienced yet in Viewer...

One quick comment - were you intending the trees to startup with the
hardware subs fork 'closed' - I thought you mentioned it before...

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=UoL4htowQXJorzJIjRRNuXzi_rTuEP8FFEmpTIxN9ayGuPjV3z7rkRv0OHTi_P2-XXbXyeIhsuvocRfv">lists@x...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=Vr90PuZ__u0O8mPrCun5FQaJWIY8qLxoPLUEzWqqCfKj-tBWE7FQV-Oy4KDjooJiXGmGjTemo5GnoaR_2QyWzQGjR5U">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>