RE: GUI Hub Question

  • Subject: RE: GUI Hub Question
  • From: Sullivan, Glenn
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:37:00 +0000

Frankly, I haven't peered under the hood of xFx yet... so the comments
would
have escaped me. I did my testing yesterday (while sick in bed) with
VS2002, but could not get it to run until this morning when I got to work
where I have VS2003. So I was really doing more work on the actual serial
data than the xAP data until about 5 hours ago...

But I was really only referring to the comments made earlier about
UKHA2004.
Wish I has unlimited money and time to get over for that...

I hadn't thought of remote configuration. I guess that would include HB
Interval, and UID in my case. Not much else, ATM.

Thanks again. I'll grab the source now and go through it.

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.