Re: Pop3 Ticker

  • Subject: Re: Pop3 Ticker
  • From: max_adamiec
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 20:33:00 +0000

Any hints anyone? I've still not got it working.

Max

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=1fDCdp8GxpFF2Dt0qWFsoPbasJq-LypACyBhyffBuU_Au-NpkqpSqzb_wO9Vq5YJibxIzRtNTrtzpLDv6yTPw8ITPnMJd6fVlQ">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"max_adamiec" <max@v...>
wrote:
> When you say cygwin.exe, do you mean "cygwin bash script"?
If not
> I'm missing something in the cygwin download.
> What's the run command in cygwin?
>

> I get a response if I drop it onto MS-DOS command prompt. Nothing
> useful mind.
> Do the same with cygwin bash script and I get bash:c/documents
(blah
> blah)xap-pop3.lnk: command not found.
>
> Max
>
> -- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=1fDCdp8GxpFF2Dt0qWFsoPbasJq-LypACyBhyffBuU_Au-NpkqpSqzb_wO9Vq5YJibxIzRtNTrtzpLDv6yTPw8ITPnMJd6fVlQ">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"mark_harrison_uk2"
<mph@a...>
> wrote:
> > --- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=1fDCdp8GxpFF2Dt0qWFsoPbasJq-LypACyBhyffBuU_Au-NpkqpSqzb_wO9Vq5YJibxIzRtNTrtzpLDv6yTPw8ITPnMJd6fVlQ">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"max_adamiec" <max@v...>
> wrote:
> > > I said I'd had problems:)
> > >
> > > I downloaded the app from Patrick's site a few days ago, but
> didn't
> > > get a chance to look at it. I've dropped a copy of
cygwin1.dll
> into
> > > the same folder.
> > >
> > > Two immediate questions. Launch the app and a console opens
> > > briefly, is this correct?
> >
> > I'm not using the POP3 ticker, but do use Patrick's CM12
> application.
> >
> > I had a similar "console opens" problem... I ended up
running
the