Re: Pop3 Ticker

  • Subject: Re: Pop3 Ticker
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 21:33:00 +0000

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=gaKw2LO5Mqv7of0eM9ZQvnOo_ZiSjX0HLdKC04nWrH_lOewx7isOJd1Nl2I7KA7s_PGUiF-ypqVw-t2gaaRwvg1uSqmyyKkmkA">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"max_adamiec" <max@v...> wrote:
> I said I'd had problems:)
>
> I downloaded the app from Patrick's site a few days ago, but didn't
> get a chance to look at it. I've dropped a copy of cygwin1.dll into
> the same folder.
>
> Two immediate questions. Launch the app and a console opens
> briefly, is this correct?

I'm not using the POP3 ticker, but do use Patrick's CM12 application.

I had a similar "console opens" problem... I ended up running the
full Cygwin.exe, which opens a command prompt, and running the xAP
application from within it.

The CM12 application gave me details of how to configure when I ran
it with a "-?" option, I think.

Regards,

Mark