RE: Re: slimp3 connector-actively refused, Now: It''s Alive! It''s Alive!

  • Subject: RE: Re: slimp3 connector-actively refused, Now: It''s Alive! It''s Alive!
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 00:46:00 +0000

For what it's worth your connector worked for me first time Stuart -
and I was using XP and 4.1 beta SliMP3 server (from CVS however) - I have
run it for quite a while (weeks) and the server didn't crash.

I also use the same CLI commands myself for an alarm display
interface and for my caller ID / Outlook contacts lookup - these hammer
display messages with every PIR activation, and with every dialled digit
and
the server stayed running. However I am now using the latest SliMP3 server
and I haven't been using your connector for a while due to the C-Bus
project.

I'll try running it up on the latest version if that helps ??

Maybe it's that 'DEADBEEF' uid that cocks it up ;-) ;-)

I have the .xap files associated with your SEND application so I can
just double click them to send xAP messages - it's easier for demo's - I
use
right click and 'open with...NotePad to edit them.