RE: Heartbeat CRC checksum?

  • Subject: RE: Heartbeat CRC checksum?
  • From: i.bird@xxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:13:00 +0000

Thanks Kevin

I will move the two offnding lines of code.

Relay controller progress
The mark two version as on my website under projects then relay controller
has gone into the post for the next VB stage of development. Fingers
crossed for UKHA. I am now looking at yet another chip with more memory for
all the 'stuff' it now supports. 16 inputs, 8 open collector outputs for
starters.

All good fun

Ian