Re: TiVo OSD

  • Subject: Re: TiVo OSD
  • From: Stuart Poulton
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 12:01:00 +0000

Stuart,

Are you talking about

1) Coding on the TIVO ?
2) A box of electronics that overlays onto a video signal either RGB, or
composite ?

IMHO 1 isn't going to be easy, and probably isn't too good an idea. 2 is
possible but it's probably outside the realms of most.

A possible alternative, might be to do something with a VIA Mini-itx
board and TV capture card, again not a simple solution without it's
problems.

Cheers

Stuart

--