Re: File - UKHA_D Guidelines

Sad news indeed.

I remember when I first joined UKHA_D back in 2002 Keith was very much=20
an active member of the community, and although I never had the pleasure=20
of meeting him in person, he was a huge inspiration to me.

Regards,

John

On 11/07/2019 18:36, Steve Morgan steve@xxxxxxx [ukha_d] wrote:
> Oh, my goodness. What terribly sad news. Keith was a great influence
an=
d=20
> a strong member of our community. He will be very much missed.
>=20
> Please accept my sincere condolences.
>=20
> Kindest regards,
> Steve
>=20
> =EF=BB=BFOn 11/07/2019, 12:23, "'Keith Doxey' ukha@xxxxxxx
[ukha_d]=
"=20
> <ukha_d@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
> Hello, This is Keith Doxey's wife Carol.
>=20
> I want to inform you, in case you aren't aware, that Keith passed away
=
on
> May 24. I know he enjoyed this forum, and I wasn't sure if you knew.
>=20
> Kind Regards,
>=20
> Carol Doxey
>=20
"newbie" question =
and
> flaming isn't tolerated here. In fact we ENCOURAGE newbie questions.
It=
's
> great to hear other people's ideas and to find out about their setups.
> Answers are always changing as the technology moves ahead too. So
pleas=
> ask away!
>=20
> OFF TOPIC MESSAGES
> The list has become known as a mine of useful information and
questions=
on
> many diverse subjects have been successfully answered over the years.
> However, please keep off topic posts to a sensible level and remember
t=
o try
> Google first. A small thread of replies to OT messages will be
permitte=
d.
> However if the replies get too long then please move them off list.
All=
off
> topic posts should use the following syntax in the subject line so
they=
can
> be easily filtered by those that don't want to read them - "[OT]
Subjec=
t of
> Message"
>=20
> ADVERTS
> Adverts are permitted on the list. Companies and individuals can post
> maximum of one message per month. It should be noted that UKHA_D nor
> Automated Home are not connected in any way with offers made by
compani=
es or
> individuals. All adverts should use the following syntax in the
subject
> line so they can be easily filtered by those that don't want to read
th=
em -
> "[ADVERT] Subject of Message".
>=20
> POSTING URLs
> If you need to post a message containing a long URL please shorten it
f=
irst
> with http://www.tinyurl.com , http://bit.ly or similar.
>=20
> TRIMMING REPLIES
> Lots of people read UKHA_D through the "Daily Digest". This
is a single
> large email with all the days posts together. Please remember to trim
a=
ll
> the unnecessary text/yahoo links etc from your replies as this makes
re=
ading
> the digest much less frustrating.
>=20