Please accept my sincere condolences.

Kindest regards,
Steve

=EF=BB=BFOn 11/07/2019, 12:23, "'Keith Doxey' ukha@xxxxxxx
[ukha_d]" <u=
kha_d@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, This is Keith Doxey's wife Carol.=20=20
=20=20=20=20
I want to inform you, in case you aren't aware, that Keith passed away =
on
May 24.  I know he enjoyed this forum, and I wasn't sure if you knew.
=20=20=20=20
Kind Regards,
=20=20=20=20
Carol Doxey
=20=20=20=20
-----Original Message-----
From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 01 July 2019 08:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] File - UKHA_D Guidelines
=20=20=20=20
UKHA_D Guidelines
Version 1.3
February 2010=20
=20=20=20=20
The UK Home Automation Discussion (UKHA_D) Mailing list was formed in=20
September 1998.  These are some guidelines for the group.
=20=20=20=20
FRIENDLY
We pride ourselves on having one of the friendliest, most helpful
communities around. You won't get abuse for asking a "newbie"
question =
and
flaming isn't tolerated here.  In fact we ENCOURAGE newbie questions.  =
It's
great to hear other people's ideas and to find out about their setups.
Answers are always changing as the technology moves ahead too.  So plea=
se
ask away!
=20=20=20=20
OFF TOPIC MESSAGES
The list has become known as a mine of useful information and questions=
on
many diverse subjects have been successfully answered over the years.
However, please keep off topic posts to a sensible level and remember t=
o try
Google first.  A small thread of replies to OT messages will be permitt=
ed.
However if the replies get too long then please move them off list.  Al=
l off
topic posts should use the following syntax in the subject line so they=
can
be easily filtered by those that don't want to read them - "[OT]
Subjec=
t of
Message"
=20=20=20=20
ADVERTS
Adverts are permitted on the list.  Companies and individuals can post =
maximum of one message per month.  It should be noted that UKHA_D nor
Automated Home are not connected in any way with offers made by compani=
es or
individuals.  All adverts should use the following syntax in the subjec=
line so they can be easily filtered by those that don't want to read th=
em -
"[ADVERT] Subject of Message".
=20=20=20=20
POSTING URLs
If you need to post a message containing a long URL please shorten it f=
irst
with http://www.tinyurl.com , http://bit.ly or similar.
=20=20=20=20
TRIMMING REPLIES
Lots of people read UKHA_D through the "Daily Digest".  This is a
singl=
large email with all the days posts together.  Please remember to trim =
all
the unnecessary text/yahoo links etc from your replies as this makes re=
ading
the digest much less frustrating.
=20=20=20=20
=20=20=20=20