For sale: Powerline Ethernet bits, Wifi extender, adsl modem/router

Hi all,
Possibly a bit 'consumer' for this audience but just in case!

I've got a selection of TP Link power line Ethernet units, no longer needed
due to having sky q with full house wifi now but work great.

4 x AV200 Mini with one Ethernet port each
1 x AV200 wifi - two Ethernet ports and can create or extend wifi network
2 x AV200 3 port mini's with 3 ports each

Also got a BT branded wifi extended which I bought and worked very well,
2.4ghz or 5ghz, one Ethernet port

And a TP Link TD-w8970 ADSL modem wireless N gigabit router

That's the lot unless anyone wants some kite surfing kites!!

Open to reasonable offers for any or all of the above, am near Exeter but
it's all light so postage would be reasonable.

Thanks
Noel

Posted by: Noel Andrews <noel@xxxxxxx>

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums