Re: ES Pendant Light Holders

The connector is an ES27. ES for Edison Screw, and 27 is the thread
diameter in millimeters.

There is also a smaller version, the ES14, which is 14mm thread diameter.

A few random selections from Google:
http://sinolec.co.uk/en/lamp-holders/1211184-e27-lamp-holder-k327k01.html

http://www.lightinthebox.com/e27-droplight-lamp-holder-white_p868471.html?c=
urrency=3DGBP

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SODIAL-White-Plastic-Socket-Holder/dp/B00HUH9ONU/re=
f=3Dpd_sim_sbs_60_2?ie=3DUTF8&dpID=3D31QVmS6wpkL&dpSrc=3Dsims&preST=3D_AC_U=
L160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=3D0ERDJQFSSH49AV2K8V57

Also eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321855434761
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321923312485
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381113461192

Nick.

On 2 January 2016 at 22:48, Wayne Harrison Wayne@xxxxxxx
[ukha_d] <ukha_d@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Following on from the Philips Hue thread a little, what are you all
using=
to get an ES light hooked up ?!

> I see there are converters - but looks like its going to add extra
length=
to the lamp. Not ideal.

> Ideally, an ES version of these http://www.screwfix.com/p/crabtree-cordgr=
ip-lampholder/23150

> Something that isn=E2=80=99t brass (or metal in general), has a cable
gri=
p so I can just replace the pendants on my existing fittings, and has that
=
extra ring thing that can be used to hang a lamp shade.
> I=E2=80=99m trying to stay away from EBay=E2=80=99s =E2=80=98HongKong
Spe=
cials=E2=80=99 unless anyone has a tried and tested. :)

> Cheers again all.

Posted by: Nick Austin <nick.w.austin@xxxxxxx>

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums