Re: Comfort I UCM/Ethernet

John, if no one else comes through for you on this, I *may* be able to
oblige... I'm on holiday in Spain right now, so I can't go check in my
spares bin, but I'm fairly sure I have a vintage RS232 UCM with the audio
daughterboard floating around since my Comfort mk 1 days. I'll have a check
when I get back home in a week...

Paul G.

Sent from my iPhone

<ukha_d@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> After 12 years of solid service my Comfort UCM/Ethernet appears to
have
> died.
>

> I've been in touch with Cytech, but the new UCM/Ethernet for Comfort
II
> doesn't work with the original Comfort I.
>

> If anyone happens to have an old Comfort I UCM lying around I'd be
happy
> to exchange it for some beer tokens.
>

> Doesn't matter whether its a serial or Ethernet UCM as I could always
> conect it to a serial to Ethernet box if necessary.
>

> Basically I'm trying to avoid the costs of upgrading everything to
> Comfort II, as to be honest Comfort does everything I need it to do,
and
> apart from the failed UCM/Ethernet it's all working fine.
>

> Thanks,
>

> John

> Posted by: John Bent <john@xxxxxxx>

> Yahoo Groups Links