RE: OT - Small office phone systems

Have you considered a hosted pbx system using voip? We run one at work
with=
7 of us across 2 sites. You only need to buy the handsets (=C2=A350-=C2=A3=
150 each depending on features) and pay per month for what you need.=20

=20

http://www.voipfone.co.uk/prices_virtual_switchboard.php

=20

Works well for us and it could be a small charity might not always have
tec=
h expertise available to run a server.

=20

Looking for a home automation link, I believe there is an API you can use
t=
o integrate with other devices/displays.=20

Adrian.

=20