Re: [ukha_d] Help with options for CBUS-RGB control...

> I believe I have seen RGB LED controllers that feature both
analogue
> and DMX connectivity, so using those would allow me to upgrade the
> CBUS interface option at a later date... but again, thus far I
> haven't
> seen any 4-channel ones... - anyone know if such a thing exists?
> Any specific product suggestions & recommendations would be
extremely
> welcome!

Hello,

I have bought quite a few of these DMZ LED dimmers:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181713233816

I am actually using them to dim 3x MR16 LED lamps, not RGB, but have
found them to be really good/simple.
I found that constant current worked better with my lamps than constant
voltage.

But there are loads of different types of DMX LED dimmers on eBay and
Amazon, with anything from 3 to 24 channels.

* http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LCW4FYW
* http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371324883251
* http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271964147765

nick.