RE: Heat genius ?

Hi Kevin,
> Umm , same path, same place .. as I wonder quite where that box with
the panfans is now.. and also those flex sensors, although I did evict my
X10 a while back.
Lol, glad it's not just me !
I agree that the HG TRV's are the nicest looking ones I have seen. This is
one of the appeals of HG for me. I don't want a big TRV with a big display,
I want it to blend into the background and have all the fancy stuff on my
phone/tablet/touchscreens etc.
I don't mind the looks of the Philio PIRs , I just prefer the " eye of
sauron" style of the Fibaro. My main issue with the Philio is the
"designed for chest height" aspect. I know this is supposed to
give a more accurate temperature reading but it also makes it much harder
to integrate aesthetically as it's then in direct line of sight.
Shame about the isolated ZWave network, but I can see why comercially they
would want to do that.  I guess if/when the API is available that will
provide the "glue" to link two ZWave networks together.
It's a real shame HG have put together such a messy looking front end, if
they had something even half as good looking as EvoHome I'd have bit the
bullet by now. Even just going for a better colour scheme would help a
little. The setup pages in grey/black at least look a little  better than
the main pages in blue/orange !
Thanks for the link to the thread, you're correct that I had found it
previously :) I'll have a full read of it again and take the discussion on
there :)
Marcus