RE: Re: Heat genius ?

Hi Tony,=0D
Thanks for replying.=0D
As you suggest I would probably initially opt to buy just the basic system
=
with enough TRVs and PIRs to run a couple of rooms (living room and master
=
bedroom). Even limiting to that will still cost about =C2=A3500 as the
livi=
ng room as two rads to control.=0D
As you are the only person who has replied who actually has the system
inst=
alled do you mind if I ask a few questions please?=0D
Do you have the PIRs fitted as well as the TRVs? How is the battery life
of=
the components panning out for you ? Do the PIRs flash when movement is de=
tected? If so I could image that would be very distracting as they are
desi=
gned to be placed at chest height rather than high up as normal.=0D
Have you seen much difference in you gas consumption. I=E2=80=99m more
inte=
rested in getting comfortable temperature in the rooms without wasting gas
=
over heating them than actually reducing gas as such but it would be good
t=
o hear it does actually reduce consumption like they claim.=0D
How noisy are the TRV=E2=80=99s,=0D
Marcus=0D
=0D