Re: [ukha_d] Wall mounted RF switch?

I am using a LightwaveRF wall mount switch:
http://www.lightwaverf.co.uk/JSJS-LightwaveRF-1-Gang-Wireless-On/Off-Light-Switch-JSJS-LW201.html

It can be mounted using sticky tabs or screwed in front of a standard
wall box.

The RFXtrx is capable of receiving and transmitting LightwaveRF
commands:
http://www.rfxcom.com/epages/78165469.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2F78165469%2FProducts%2F14103

nick.

On 2015-03-11 01:44, 'Dave McLaughlin' dave@xxxxxxx