RE: Audio round the house opti ons?

Thank you for the detailed clarification Phil. I know BBC caused the
issue.=
My point in original email was that Sonos don=E2=80=99t appear to be able =
to react and fix the issue as quickly as other manufactures have done.

=20

I am sure this will not be the last clusterf*** with streaming as there
are=
so many parties involved and so many points of failure.

=20

Most customers of products don=E2=80=99t really care whose fault it is
they=
just want their products to work, and reassurance from the manufactures th=
at they can react quickly to new and emerging standards, and future
cluster=
f***=E2=80=99s :)

=20

BTW - I am glad you caught the pig on Monday :)

=20

=20

=20