Re: The Best Value Way to Start Your HomeKit Smart Home Setup

Paul,

Bulb & dimmer kits seem like a bargain. Is it possible to do control of
'stair' lighting using multiple dimmer switches and ST ?

Cheers

Stuart

On 21/12/15 10:37, Paul Gale groups2@xxxxxxx [ukha_d] wrote:

> Oh you meant the Hue kits, not ST?
>
> 4 more Hue bulb and wireless dimmer switches just got delivered JThey
> are very good.
>
> Paul.

with me (or

<ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     I noticed it came into stock again this morning and has gone out
>     again :)
>
>     M.

Posted by: Stuart Poulton <stuart@xxxxxxx>

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums