What do I use to replace rotary dimmer switches that are HA/Z-Wave friendly?

Hi all,=20

Just made my first z-wave purchase and I now need to figure out what I do
w=
ith some of my existing switches.

Two scenarios to deal with first off.

1 - single gang faceplate with two normal toggle switches in controlling
tw=
o bathroom lighting circuits.  I=E2=80=99m looking to put a fibaro z-wave
d=
immer behind one of these circuits so ideally I=E2=80=99d change this for
a=
momentary switch whilst leaving the other switch as normal toggle.  This s=
cenario isn=E2=80=99t critical as I can handle it with Indigo based logic
i=
f needs be, local dimming isn=E2=80=99t essential.

2 - two gang faceplate with four rotary dimmer knobs on it, controlling
fou=
r lighting circuits in the lounge.  I=E2=80=99m looking to apply a fibaro
z=
-wave dimmer to one of these lighting circuits.  So I need a replacement
sw=
itch that ideally i=E2=80=99d keep 3 rotary dimmers on (they=E2=80=99re
ver=
y user friendly!!) and have a momentary switch for the circuit I want to
co=
ntrol.  Alternatively I move them all to momentary switches or something
el=
se entirely.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks