Re: Best wire free alarm system with Z Wave connectivity?

Perfect thanks both, I think the way i=E2=80=99ll handle this is by
setting=
a brief on command at say 0600 at full brightness so that after that point=
if anyone uses the light switch they=E2=80=99ll get full brightness.

Guess the ideal is to not use hard wired switches i.e. that someone
presses=
the switch, command goes to Indigo, it decides what action to take based o=
n time of day etc and then instructs the light accordingly.  Downside of
th=
at obviously is that the lightswitch doesn=E2=80=99t work if Indigo or the
=
mac isn=E2=80=99t working for any reason. Not good for WAF!

Do such switches exist for zwave? Guess i=E2=80=99m thinking along the
line=
s of the X10 stick a switch that I still use today for a few things and it
=
works great!

Cheers both, i=E2=80=99m placing my order on Vesternet today for my first
w=
ave goodies!  List is the usb interface, a 4 in 1 motion sensor and 2 of
th=
e dimmer units.  Now to find a 2 gang light switch with 1 momentary and
one=
toggle switch in for me to get going with my bathroom lights!

Cheers

Noel

Posted by: Noel Andrews <noel@xxxxxxx>

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums