Re: RE: Logmein Free is being discontinued - Replacement ?

  • Subject: Re: RE: Logmein Free is being discontinued - Replacement ?
  • From: Jim <jimf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 13:21:57 +0000

I too have been using TeamViewer for a couple of years now.

I use it on all family PC's and as Brad says, it saves on fuel!

(My father-in-law Joe has a knack for breaking technology so much that if

something breaks it is known to have been "Joe'd").

I did use logmein for a while, and have a commercial customer who insists
on it - but that's the pro version so I'm guessing they are
unaffected.

-Jim

On Wed 22/01/14 12:50 PM , bradsalmon@xxxxxxx sent:

> Add another vote for Teamviewer - gets my Ronseal approval and

> hasn't let me down once yet.

> The family members also seem to be able to install it which helps

> when they get a new computer and can't figure out their emails

> etc. Saves me from having to journey to their house in the first

> place.

> If only everything was a simple!!!

> Start a New Topic [3]

> Messages in this topic [4] (17)